i decided to express my faith in God by drawing.....
many ideas of art came to me when i am listening to "Mercy me - I Can Only Imagine"
this is the song i heard from a video played in the YISS camp.....
its about a father would go to any extend, competing in a marathon with his paralyzed son.....carrying him.....
they are team Hoyt.....do search for their story.....
the story really touched me.....
i thought what if his father was not there......his son will be lost and have nothing.....
same concept with God..... if God is not here with us we will be lost and helpless.....
Praise The Lord.....
when i hear the lyrics of the song.....i have the feeling of wanting to cry.....as the lyrics of the song is really touching......
its about an encounter with God and what will be your reactions.....
this i truly a beautiful song.....
then i decided to draw a picture to express myself to God.......
await for my next masterpiece.....haha.....joking.....
oh this is the lyrics and the song is playing in my blog.....enjoy.....
I Can Only Imagine lyrics
I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When your face
Is before me
I can only imagine
I can only imagine
[Chorus:]
Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine
I can only imagine
I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son
I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine
I can only imagine
[Chorus]
I can only imagine [x2]
I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever, forever worship you
I can only imagine
Yes God...... i can only imagine.....
hallelujah in the highest.....
(note: the song is no longer played on this blog.....
if you want this song you could ask me)
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment