Friday, December 26, 2008

Never Alone

We are never alone.
God is always with us.
Even if we cannot see ,hear or feel him,
He is there by our side.
Surely it is true.
Even if we are at our darkest point of our life,
Where it seems like there is no light of hope,
He is by your side supporting us,
Never giving up on us
no matter what.
We are never alone.
Praise the Lord.....

i just found this song today.....
and i want to share this with you all.....
hope you will enjoy it..... :)

Mercyme - Never Alone
MercyMe - Never Alone


Found at bee mp3 search engine

It's been one of those days
When everything just feels so far away
Hope don't be a stranger
Won't you help me make it through today?

Then a voice comes calling out to me
You're never alone cause I am with you
And I will always be
I will hold you cause you belong to me
You're never alone cause I'll be with you
For all eternity

Someone tell me how I
Stumble into doubting all the time
Some days I'm all together
And other days I stand here asking why

Then a voice comes calling out to me
You're never alone cause I am with you
And I will always be
I will hold you cause you belong to me
You're never alone cause I'll be with you
For all eternity

Then a voice comes calling out to me
You're never alone cause I am with you
And I will always be
I will hold you cause you belong to me
You're never alone cause I'll be with you
For all eternity

[repeat]

You're never alone
You're never alone

No comments:

Post a Comment